Rules / Referees
- The Competition is sanctioned by the Football Association, UEFA and FIFA.
- All referees will be registered with the Football Association.
- The duration of the games will be 25, 30, 35 and 40 minutes each way according to the category.
- Three officials will be used for all semi-final and final games.
- Substitutes – Boys and girls will be allowed a maximum of 5 substitutes (Roll on Roll off). Class H a maximum squad of 18 with repeat substitutions will be allowed.
- All teams will commence playing in groups.
- The teams placed first and second will enter the Knockout Competition.
- Other teams will compete in the Plate Competition.
- All teams will be guaranteed a minimum of 4/6 games.
- In the event of adverse weather the festival committee reserve the right to amend the fixtures schedule according to the conditions.