Exhibiting at the Grass Roots Football Show 2012
If you are going to make room in your marketing budget for one event in 2012 then make it The brmb Grass Roots Football Show at the NEC.
Taking place at the NEC in Birmingham on Friday 25th Sunday 27th May and with more than 20,000 square metres of floor space, The brmb Grass Roots Football Show provides the perfect platform for all football related and sports focused products, services and brands.
The event, which will attract an anticipated audience of more than 15,000 football enthusiasts will this year run for the seventh time and is recognised as the countrys only football focused consumer event with support from the key football authorities including The FA, Football League and UEFA.
With exhibition stands starting from just £1495 for a 3x2m shell scheme stand and three days access to the countrys largest grass roots audience, if you want to promote and sell your products and services to coaches, players or grass roots clubs then you have to be at The brmb Grass Roots Football Show 2012.
Some more facts about the event:
- Over 100 major football and sports brands and businesses will be there
- It’s a proven event with a strong track record of success and guaranteed footfall
- Held at the NEC every year since 2008, its central location ensures visitors from across the country
- It’s supported by a huge media and PR machine with some of the biggest names in the sport promoting the event throughout the year
- It’s got a great balance of interaction, workshops and conference content plus a large trade / retail area for exhibitors
- And new for 2012 is a trade preview day on Friday
For more information on exhibiting please contact event director Joanna Burns at email@example.com