The National Soccer Coaches Association of America (NSCAA) aims to help its members excel in their coaching careers as well as advances the coaching of soccer, thereby improving players, through a commitment to provide the best coaching education, convention, and member services and benefits to the soccer community.
The National Soccer Coaches Association of America (NSCAA) will be the leading organization in the world dedicated to serving the needs of soccer coaches.
Our Core Values
The core values of the National Soccer Coaches Association of America (NSCAA) are a commitment to:
- Deliver value to each member that exceeds their expectations;
- Uphold a sense of family and acknowledge past contributions;
- Maintain the highest standards of ethical conduct and sportsmanship
- Fiscal responsibility;
- Meet the needs of a diverse membership;
- Serve the greater good of the game; and
- Manage the Association through teamwork and open, honest communications.
- Be the media’s primary source on soccer coaching and player development topics in the United States.
- Provide the online resource of choice for soccer coaches.
- Provide the leadership and management to effectively implement the 2007-2012 strategic plan.
- Increase revenues from external sources five to seven percent annually and also develop external non-revenue sources.
- Increase NSCAA membership to 30,000 by 2012.
- Provide the most comprehensive soccer coaching education program in the United States.
- Enhance the reputation of the NSCAA Convention as the leading event in the United States for soccer coaches.
- Offer benefits and services that members consider the most important.
- Build the NSCAA Foundation endowment to $1 million.